أخبار الموقع

25 PHRASES FOR EXPRESSING AGREEMENT

25 PHRASES FOR EXPRESSING AGREEMENT


  1. I agree….                           
  2. Definitely….                           
  3. Absolutely…. 
  4. I see your point…. 
  5. I’d go along with that view to a point… 
  6. I have to side with you on this one…. 
  7. I think so too…. 
  8. That’s a good point…. 
  9. You’re right, that’s a good point….              
  10. That’s true…. 
  11. You have my full agreement…. 
  12. Ok, that’s convincing…. 
  13. You took the words right out of my mouth…
  14. I totally agree….
  15.  I couldn’t agree more….
  16. Precisely….
  17. I see what you are getting at….
  18. Sure, that’s one way of looking at it….
  19. I suppose so….
  20. I’d go along with that….
  21. I see exactly what you mean….
  22. Actually, I think you’re right….
  23. Well, I agree with you here….
  24. I second that….
  25. I take your word on it….

Aucun commentaire